Social sustainability (Kopie 1)
Qualified and highly motivated employees are a decisive factor for the corporate success of HUESKER. In 2009 the annual average number of employees who worked at HUESKER in Germany was 275. The number of staff has continually risen over the past six years.
Employees with established expert knowledge and training are necessary for HUESKER to be able to meet the high international standards in the long run. This is ensured by providing staff with a wide range of further education opportunities. Human resources development and further education is a high priority at HUESKER.
Not only does HUESKER want to be an attractive employer but it also wants to be a reliable partner and good neighbour. This is why the company emphasises its immediate proximity to customers, suppliers, staff and neighbours. This reflects how HUESKER views social responsibility.
Sustaining the future. Solutions with geosynthetics
– ecologically, economically and socially sustainable
HUESKER will be concentrating on sustainability even more so in the future. The company has set its inter-company goals to improve its sustainable development even higher. Here is a selection of these goals:
- Establishment of HUESKER as an economical and ecological leading manufacturer of geosynthetics throughout Germany
- Consolidation of sustainability communication for customers, representatives, partners and the professional public
- Active participation of environmentally compatible, individual solutions in earth and foundation engineering
- Improvement of human resources development
- To continue to ensure liquidity as a result of proactive planning and preventive solutions
In order for sustainability to remain embedded in the “HUESKER-DNA” the idea of sustainable economic operation has to be firmly anchored in the awareness and daily actions of all members of staff. By drawing up the sustainability report we symbolise our intention to act with an environmental, economic and social conscience, into the future.
Solutions with HUESKER geosynthetics – ecological, economical and safe –
not just today but also in the future.