The extremely high modulus, low-creep and alkali-resistant reinforcement fabric manufactured from from polyvinyl alcohol (PVA).
Robutec® is used as soil reinforcement in situations where conventional products or materials cannot fulfil the high project-specific requirements.
Areas of application include very demanding construction projects where low deformation plays a crucial role. Typical applications include construction projects with significant geotechnical difficulties and strict limits on deformation.
Particularly resistant materials such as PVA are demanded if reinforcement is installed in very high or very low pH environments.
- Embankments on soft soils
- Embankments on piles or similar supporting members
- Bridging of underground voids (subsidence pits, sinkholes)
- Filling over or capping sludge lagoons
- Soil stabilization in contaminated ground, e.g. for land reclamation
- Soil reinforcement in cement stabilized soils
- Soil reinforcement in alkaline soil types (raised bogs, sulphur-rich marshland etc.)
- Landfill applications
Robutec® is a registered trademark of HUESKER Synthetic GmbH.
- Resistant in alkaline environments, pH-value range 2-14
- Immediate take up of tensile forces with extremely low strains
- Modulus up to and beyond 36000 kN/m
- Tensile strengths up to 2200 kN/m (uniaxial) and 500 kN/m (biaxial) in both directions
- Very low creep
- High resistance to mechanical damage
Robutec® guaranteed quality
Robutec® is manufactured by HUESKER Synthetic. Longitudinal and transverse strengths can be tailored to suit your project-specific requirements. HUESKER Synthetic would be pleased to provide you with expert advice on the choice of Robutec® fabric. Assistance with stability checks, design calculations, billing etc. can be provided by our engineering department. In-house and third-party monitoring in accordance with DIN 18200 ensures the high quality of the product.